Revision as of 06:16, 1 April 2013 by Cubbi
I use C++11 and boost both at work and as a hobby, and often wish there was a correct, modern C++ reference online. Looks like I'm going to help fill this one out.
I also post on stackoverflow when I can.
- August 2011: 330 edits. Agorithms, Pairs, Tuples
- September 2011: 491 edits. Numerics, Type traits, Atomics, Locale
- October 2011: 626 edits. Numeric limits, Types, Memory
- November 2011: 582 edits. Memory, Exceptions, Math, Locale, Streams.
- December 2011: 630 edits. Streams, Multibyte strings.
- January 2012: 600 edits: Atomics, System errors, IO Manipulators, Math
- February 2012: 294 edits: Locale, Random, Fenv
- March 2012: 83 edits: Exceptions, Fenv
- April 2012: 274 edits: Mostly streams
- May 2012: 255 edits: Misc. Started working on core language pages.
- June 2012: 168 edits: Misc fixes, a bit more language.
- July 2012: 247 edits: Language, regex
- August 2012: 203 edits.
- September 2012: 110 edits.
- October 2012: 143 edits: Mostly I/O.
- November 2012: 114 edits: language.
- December 2012: 247 edits: I/O, locale
- January 2013: 50 edits.
- February 2013: 120 edits. Locale
- March 2013: 103 edits. Language
- core language.
- finish up all member functions in the localization libary with examples
- finish up redlinks in functional and in valarray
- explain rebind for allocator concept/allocator_traits/std::allocator/scoped allocator adaptor