Changes related to "c/language/operator assignment"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
26 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . c/language/operator arithmetic; 05:30 . . (+53) . . 188.8.131.52 (ull and ll can be confused with number suffixes, use ulong_num and long_num instead.)
- (diff | hist) . . c/language/operator arithmetic; 05:26 . . (+27) . . 184.108.40.206 (Remind in the example that right shift of negative number is implementation defined.)
- (diff | hist) . . m c/language/operator arithmetic; 04:59 . . (+511) . . Newatthis (example for bitwise shift operators (from the C++ example))
- (diff | hist) . . m c/language/operator arithmetic; 04:26 . . (+438) . . Newatthis (example for bitwise logic operators (from the C++ example))
25 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m c/io; 10:33 . . (+26) . . Cubbi (mentino that parser state is part of fpos_t in fpos_t's description (already mentioned earlier in the page))