Changes related to "cpp/atomic/atomic/fetch xor"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
9 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/atomic/atomic/is lock free; 11:38 . . (+566) . . Cubbi (copy notes from the non-member version)
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/atomic/atomic is lock free; 11:36 . . (+183) . . Cubbi (mention the [atomics.lockfree]p3 note (atomics suitable for shared memory IPC))
5 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/atomic; 07:27 . . (-77) . . Cubbi (here too..)
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/atomic/atomic; 07:23 . . (+74) . . Cubbi (fine then at least let's link to the definition of data race)
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/atomic/atomic; 06:57 . . (-89) . . D41D8CD98F (rmv "Objects of atomic types are the only C++ objects that are free from data races" (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35226128/are-c-c-fundamental-types-atomic#comment58166974_35226186))