Changes related to "cpp/keyword/override"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
6 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/for; 10:02 . . (-128) . . Cubbi (back to correct placement of semicolons.. and fine, let's add the syntax the way non-language lawyers expect)
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/string literal; 09:40 . . (+32) . . DanielKO (added info from [lex.string] regarding the maximum length of delimiters)
- (diff | hist) . . m cpp/language/for; 09:15 . . (-1) . . Mihaitodor (I think the semicolon doesn't make sense in there, since it's pseudocode anyway.)
- (diff | hist) . . m cpp/language/for; 09:12 . . (+10) . . Mihaitodor (Typo in syntax: missing semicolon.)
5 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/override; 20:45 . . (+15) . . Cubbi (Undo revision 76909 by 188.8.131.52 (talk) how was it incorrect? only virtual functions can be marked 'override')
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/override; 19:10 . . (-15) . . 184.108.40.206 (explanation was incorrect)
4 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m cpp/language/if; 08:24 . . (+79) . . Cubbi (emphasize the two kinds of condition)
3 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m cpp/language/enum; 07:19 . . (+35) . . Oli (align "break;" and use unique variable names)