Changes related to "cpp/language/list initialization"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
30 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/implicit cast; 06:45 . . (+741) . . Cubbi (Undo revision 77585 by Cubbi (talk).. self undo for now, n3323 doesn't seems to pick up explicit convs but not use them? (will be back to it later though ))
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/implicit cast; 05:30 . . (-741) . . Cubbi (Undo revision 77583 by D41D8CD98F (talk) no, the whole point was to allow explicit conversion functions!. This conversion is not a kind of implicit, it is implicit with restrictions)
29 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/implicit cast; 22:37 . . (+741) . . D41D8CD98F (→Order of the conversions: Well, as its name suggests, 'contextually implicitly converted' is kind of 'implicitly converted')
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/new; 22:33 . . (+104) . . D41D8CD98F (→Explanation: Before C++14, array bounds were 'integral constant expression' rather than 'converted constant expression of type std::size_t')
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/implicit cast; 09:59 . . (+4) . . Cubbi (partial undo (contextually convertible certainly doesn't reduce to convertible) and some rewording... I guess we can pretend that non-boolean contextual conversions existed before C++14, but they had no name.)
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/implicit cast; 03:25 . . (-161) . . D41D8CD98F (→Order of the conversions)