Changes related to "cpp/language/member template"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
29 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/copy constructor; 11:33 . . (-173) . . T. Canens (Copy/MoveConstructible requires more than this (and actually doesn't require a public copy/move ctor, since the one selected by overload resolution can be a template).)
- (diff | hist) . . m cpp/language/copy constructor; 09:46 . . (+15) . . Tomilov (ambiguity in understanding of the wording)
23 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m cpp/language/fold; 13:38 . . (+21) . . Cubbi (~)
- (diff | hist) . . m cpp/language/fold; 13:37 . . (+438) . . Cubbi (lost a }}. also +note to explain what kind of expressions are allowed with code.. also ->is allowed but is binary, uh)
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/fold; 13:26 . . (+22) . . Cubbi (how about "does not contain a binary operator at the top level"?)