Changes related to "cpp/language/type"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
30 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m cpp/language/identifiers; 15:24 . . (+90) . . Theor (Unicode characters in identifiers is limited)
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/string; 11:33 . . (+326) . . Nate (add a few links to localization stuff, which does string conversions)
- (diff | hist) . . m cpp/language; 06:53 . . (+54) . . Cubbi (operator overloading deserves top billing, it's linked to often enough. Also reflow typeid, it was wrapping on my screen)
29 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/new; 16:04 . . (-18) . . T. Canens (→Construction: we aggregate-initialize the array, not the elements of it.)
27 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m cpp/language/union; 06:09 . . (+21) . . Cubbi (s/brace-or-equals/default)
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/union; 04:21 . . (-1) . . 18.104.22.168 (No need for a colon after public in normal text.)
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/value category; 00:36 . . (-20) . . T. Canens (Undo revision 82033 by Dzenly (talk) what "special case"?)
26 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/value category; 22:41 . . (+20) . . Dzenly (It is misleading to say that rvalue becomes prvalue in C++11. rvalue is unchanged in C++11, only special case of rvalue is separated to prvalue.)
- (diff | hist) . . m cpp/language/union; 20:59 . . (+49) . . Tomilov (in fact default non-trivial default constructor also makes default constructor of union to be deleted)