Changes related to "cpp/language/typeid"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
24 November 2014
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/constant expression; 13:32 . . (0) . . 126.96.36.199 (spelling typo)
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/new; 12:41 . . (+1) . . 188.8.131.52 (spelling typo)
20 November 2014
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/operator alternative; 12:57 . . (-15) . . Cubbi (to satisfy the correct language-laywer comment from the Talk page, let's call them "alternative tokens")
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/operator alternative; 12:16 . . (+105) . . Cubbi (oh yeah, IBM failed to defend trigraphs. Good riddance.)
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/initializer list; 11:50 . . (+2,287) . . Cubbi (This already covered delegating ctors and Order of Initialization.. let's see how this looks with the general-purpose constructor info added)
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/user literal; 03:40 . . (+95) . . Cubbi (Undo revision 73878 by Dmitrya (talk) should've corrected the argument type instead)
19 November 2014
- (diff | hist) . . cpp/language/user literal; 23:29 . . (-80) . . Dmitrya
- (diff | hist) . . m cpp/language/implicit cast; 12:37 . . (+125) . . Cubbi ("more cv-qualified" table is about pointers)
- (diff | hist) . . m cpp/language/explicit cast; 08:08 . . (+188) . . Cubbi (+missed the ill-formed rule for ambiguous static+const, +wikilinks)