I use C++ (with C++14 and boost) both at work and as a hobby.
I post on stackoverflow when I can.
Back around 2010 I actually started working on my own C++ reference, but then cppreference.com became publicly editable and I've redirected my efforts here.
- August 2011: 330 edits. Agorithms, Pairs, Tuples
- September 2011: 491 edits. Numerics, Type traits, Atomics, Locale
- October 2011: 626 edits. Numeric limits, Types, Memory
- November 2011: 582 edits. Memory, Exceptions, Math, Locale, Streams.
- December 2011: 630 edits. Streams, Multibyte strings.
- January 2012: 600 edits: Atomics, System errors, IO Manipulators, Math
- February 2012: 294 edits: Locale, Random, Fenv
- March 2012: 83 edits: Exceptions, Fenv
- April 2012: 274 edits: Mostly streams
- May 2012: 255 edits: Misc. Started working on core language pages.
- June 2012: 168 edits: Misc fixes, a bit more language.
- July 2012: 247 edits: Language, regex
- August 2012: 203 edits.
- September 2012: 110 edits.
- October 2012: 143 edits: Mostly I/O.
- November 2012: 114 edits: language.
- December 2012: 247 edits: I/O, locale
- January 2013: 50 edits.
- February 2013: 120 edits. Locale
- March 2013: 103 edits. Language
- April 2013: 148 edits. Language
- May 2013: 163 edits. Language, C++14
- June 2013: 65 edits. Language, minor fixes
- July 2013: 88 edits.
- August 2013: 332 edits. C++14, language, locale, streams, etc.
- September 2013: 238 edits. the last library redlinks, language, concepts
- October 2013: 138 edits.
- November 2013: 261 edits, C++14 library is now up to date.
- December 2013: 164 edits. language, some regex
- January 2014: 244 edits. language, regex grammar
- February 2014: 201 edits. language etc
- March 2014: 452 edits. language, C++14
- April 2014: 224 edits. language, c++14, bits of C
- May 2014: 391 edit, language (templates mostly), C++14, beginning C/C++ math functions facelift
- June 2014: 373 edits, C++14 cwgs, continuing math functions facelift
- July 2014: 105 edits
- August 2014: 108 edits
- September 2014: 118 edits
- October 2014: 268 edits. still going through C and C++ math
- November 2014: 321 edits. C, C++17
- December 2014: 673 edits. TSs, now up to date with C++17. new c/language
- Write up the TSs that reached DTS status (and the ones in PDTS if possible).
- finish up cpp/language (qual lookup, various other missing items)
- C (redo c/language, fix up bad library examples)
- fill in the redlinks in cpp/concepts
- consider more big-picture items for cpp/language Miscellaneous, such as
- Tag dispatch
- CRTP, mixins, and policies
- Value-semantic polymorphism
- explain rebind for allocator concept/allocator_traits/std::allocator/scoped allocator adaptor
- better, compilable, atomic examples (now that I have the book)
- better examples for valarray masks and slices