I use C++ (with C++14 and boost) both at work and as a hobby.
I post on stackoverflow when I can.
Back around 2010 I actually started working on my own C++ reference, but then cppreference.com became publicly editable and I've redirected my efforts here.
- Go over all resolved NB comments and recent editorials on Concepts and apply as needed
- Write up other TSs that reached DTS status
- Merge behavior-changing DRs into main article texts and list them in a new section (see Talk:cpp/language/value_initialization).
- finish up cpp/language (qual lookup, various other todos)
- finish up the remaining redlinks in cpp/concepts
- consider more big-picture items for cpp/language Miscellaneous, such as
- Tag dispatch
- CRTP, mixins, and policies
- Value-semantic polymorphism
- explain rebind for allocator concept/allocator_traits/std::allocator/scoped allocator adaptor
- better, compilable, atomic examples (now that I have the book)
- better examples for valarray masks and slices
- add_pointer_t and the rest of type_trait _t's need to be in autolinker/searcher
- Talk:cpp/language/value_initialization start systematically merging DRs into text and documenting behavior-changing DRs
- Talk:cpp/algorithm/set_difference tweak the comp template once again
- Talk:cpp/language/lambda formatting