I use C++ (with C++14 and boost) both at work and as a hobby.
I post on stackoverflow when I can.
Back around 2010 I actually started working on my own C++ reference, but then cppreference.com became publicly editable and I've redirected my efforts here.
- 14.4[temp.type] needs to be incorporated into start of cpp/language/function_template#Function_template_overloading (while possibly slimming it down), and its importance to match declaration and definition needs to be highlighted both for function templates and for member functions of class templates
- Merge behavior-changing DRs into main article texts and list them in a new section (see Talk:cpp/language/value_initialization) (CWG, not LWG).
- finish up cpp/language (qual lookup, various other todos)
- finish up the remaining redlinks in cpp/concepts
- Finish up TSs that reached DTS status (unless T.C. beats me to it)
- consider more big-picture items for cpp/language Miscellaneous, such as
- Tag dispatch
- CRTP, mixins, and policies
- Value-semantic polymorphism
- do something about cpp/links/libs (maybe list license and last update)
- explain rebind for allocator concept/allocator_traits/std::allocator/scoped allocator adaptor
- better, compilable, atomic examples (now that I have the book)
- better examples for valarray masks and slices
- Talk:cpp/algorithm/set_difference tweak the comp template once again
- Talk:cpp/language/lambda formatting