I use C++ (with C++14 and boost) both at work and as a hobby.
I post on stackoverflow when I can.
Back around 2010 I actually started working on my own C++ reference, but then cppreference.com became publicly editable and I've redirected my efforts here.
- Write up the TSs that reached PDTS/DTS status (these are one and the same as of 2015!)
- finish up cpp/language (qual lookup, various other todos)
- finish up the remaining redlinks in cpp/concepts
- consider more big-picture items for cpp/language Miscellaneous, such as
- Tag dispatch
- CRTP, mixins, and policies
- Value-semantic polymorphism
- explain rebind for allocator concept/allocator_traits/std::allocator/scoped allocator adaptor
- better, compilable, atomic examples (now that I have the book)
- better examples for valarray masks and slices