Other stuff to do
- Category:Pages with unreviewed CWG DR marker
- Category:Pages with unreviewed LWG DR marker
- Category:Pages with unreviewed noexcept template
- /LWG issues not yet applied
- Add the "standard library exceptions are nothrow copyable" rule somewhere.
- LWG stuff
- [tab:containers.node.compat] - no row with two multimeows. Intentional (transitivity)?
Assorted core stuff
Not going to bother writing those up until I actually see an up-to-date core issue list and can determine that they aren't dups. Hopefully before 2020.
- [dcl.struct.bind] seems to be using the wrong cv in some places: https://groups.google.com/a/isocpp.org/forum/#!topic/std-discussion/bdRNWteumnc
- What happens to the attribute-specifier-seq in the e-is-an-array case?