JAX 2018 motions not yet applied
- P0968R0 (Core Language Working Group "tentatively ready" Issues)
- 1893 1910 1983 2059 2081 2088 2092 2164 2226 2227 2229 2234 2235 2237 2255 2260 2299
- All DRs except 2237
- P0840R2 (Language support for empty objects)
- P0634R3 (Down with typename!)
- On hold pending disposition of generalized alias paper
- P0780R2 (Allow pack expansion in lambda init-capture)
- On hold pending possible change to the spelling of reference init-capture pack
- P0479R5 (Proposed wording for likely and unlikely attributes (Revision 5))
- P0905R1 (Symmetry for spaceship)
- P0355R7 (Extending chrono to Calendars and Time Zones)
- P0551R3 (Thou Shalt Not Specialize std Function Templates!).
- P0858R0 (Constexpr iterator requirements).
- P0214R9 (Data-Parallel Vector Types & Operations)
Other stuff to do
- Category:Pages with unreviewed CWG DR marker
- Category:Pages with unreviewed LWG DR marker
- Category:Pages with unreviewed noexcept template
- /LWG issues not yet applied
- Add the "standard library exceptions are nothrow copyable" rule somewhere.
- LWG stuff
- [tab:containers.node.compat] - no row with two multimeows. Intentional (transitivity)?
Assorted core stuff
Not going to bother writing those up until I actually see an up-to-date core issue list and can determine that they aren't dups. Hopefully before 2020.
- [dcl.struct.bind] seems to be using the wrong cv in some places: https://groups.google.com/a/isocpp.org/forum/#!topic/std-discussion/bdRNWteumnc
- What happens to the attribute-specifier-seq in the e-is-an-array case?