Defined in header
int mtx_init( mtx_t* mutex, int type );
Creates a new mutex object with
type. The object pointed to by
mutex is set to an identifier of the newly created mutex.
type must have one of the following values:
- mtx_plain - a simple, non-recursive mutex is created.
- mtx_timed - a non-recursive mutex, that supports timeout, is created.
- mtx_plain | mtx_recursive - a recursive mutex is created.
- mtx_timed | mtx_recursive - a recursive mutex, that supports timeout, is created.
|mutex||-||pointer to the mutex to initialize|
|type||-||the type of the mutex|
 Return value
- C11 standard (ISO/IEC 9899:2011):
- 184.108.40.206 The mtx_init function (p: 381)
 See also
C++ documentation for recursive_timed_mutex