I would like to help translating to Ukrainian language. Couldn't find how to switch to Ukrainian version though? Could anyone please help me out.
- Any chance you want to help do the Russian translation instead? :) We don't want to spread the translation effort too thinly, so the protocol that we've been using to add translations goes something like this: if a user translates the main page, /c, /cpp, /c/language and /cpp/language as sub-pages off of their user page, then we'll look into using that content (along with machine-translations) to start a new translation of the site. --Nate 13:54, 5 August 2013 (PDT)
- Sorry, I am not native Russian/Polish/Belarusian speaker. Please let me know when/if you decide to have Ukrainian language translation. --Andriy
- I guess translating Russian was only a suggestion. We are open for the idea of new wikis -- you just need to translate the Main Page, cpp, c, c/language and cpp/language as subpages of your user page (e.g. User:andriy/cpp, User:andriy/cpp/language, etc). Then we'll create a new wiki for the Ukrainian language, where you could continue your work. P12 06:54, 6 August 2013 (PDT)
 Coliru gadget in Russian wiki
I've added Coliru button in example template page but it seems that Gadget needs to be enabled for this to work. Can you enable Coliru Gadget in Russian wiki pages? DJm00n (talk) 12:26, 2 October 2014 (PDT)
And help me please with lc template and autolinking feature on Russian wiki - it just not working. Maybe there is missing definition pages of something in configs. Thanks! DJm00n (talk) 15:20, 2 October 2014 (PDT)
- Oh, sorry for not noticing this discussion. I'll look into this today or tomorrow. Cheers, --P12 02:28, 3 December 2014 (PST)
- The Coliru gadget and the lc template should work now. If you see any issues don't hesitate write here or on my user page. Cheers, --P12 22:32, 4 December 2014 (PST)
Is there any way to force the site to always show the original version? 220.127.116.11 10:54, 6 November 2015 (PST)
 Is there a way to force MachineTranslation?
It seems that some of machine-translated pages are outdated (or non-existent altogether, as their original counterparts have been created after the whole machine translation thing took place). Is there a way to force an update for a machine translation in these cases? --AxelStrem (talk) 14:54, 22 October 2016 (PDT)
- Not really -- we did the original machine translation seeding process manually. In fact there has been some discussion about ditching the non-english versions of the site entirely because (a) the machine translations are pretty sketchy, (b) the non-english versions have fallen behind in content (as you noticed), and (c) because of this it might be better for non-english search engines to just show the english results which are at least up-to-date. --Nate (talk) 11:07, 23 October 2016 (PDT)
- Pages without the plaque have been most likely already been reviewed and/or translated by someone speaking native language. --P12 12:04, 25 October 2016 (PDT)
- Well there are a lot of non-english pages with "This page has been machine-translated" plaque, which is as well kind of misleading in the light of possible ditching the non-english versions, as the plaque invites the reader to collaborate on a translation. The "Translators needed" plaque is apparently only on the Russian main page --AxelStrem (talk) 06:57, 26 October 2016 (PDT)
 Ссылка на русскоязычную Вики
Как исправить ссылку на англоязычную Вики на русскоязычную (ruwiki)?