C++ named requirements: TrivialClock
The TrivialClock requirements describe the requirements satisfied by several clocks in the chrono library.
For a type TC:
- The type must meet Clock requirements.
- The types TC::rep, TC::duration, and TC::time_point satisfy the requirements of EqualityComparable, LessThanComparable, DefaultConstructible, CopyConstructible, CopyAssignable, Destructible, and NumericType.
- lvalues of the types TC::rep, TC::duration, and TC::time_point are Swappable.
- The function TC::now() does not throw exceptions.
- The type TC::time_point::clock meets the TrivialClock requirements, recursively.
The following types in the standard library satisfy these requirements: