valarray<T> cshift( int count ) const;
Returns a new valarray of the same size with elements whose positions are shifted circularly by
count elements. The new position of each element is (i−count) mod s where i is the previous position and s is size().
|count||-||number of positions to shift the elements by|
 Return value
The resulting valarray with circularly shifted elements.
The function can be implemented with the return type different from std::valarray. In this case, the replacement type has the following properties:
- All const member functions of std::valarray are provided.
- std::valarray, std::slice_array, std::gslice_array, std::mask_array and std::indirect_array can be constructed from the replacement type.
- All functions accepting an argument of type const std::valarray& except begin() and end() (since C++11) should also accept the replacement type.
- All functions accepting two arguments of type const std::valarray& should accept every combination of const std::valarray& and the replacement type.
- The return type does not add more than two levels of template nesting over the most deeply-nested argument type.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 3 4 5 6 7 8 1 2
 See also
| zero-filling shift the elements of the valarray |
(public member function)